Our Mission is to offer an extensive and structured educational program, which aims at developing your child holistically.
Each child’s individual needs and abilities are considered when each day’s activities are structured.
Code of Ethics
- We will guide and be friend the children in our care. And not misuse the authority that we hold.
- We will know each child. Be alert to individual gifts and needs, and help each child develop their talents and discover the value of knowledge and skill.
- We will teach each child to honour family and home to discern the right from wrong, and live with all men in the spirit of tolerance and service.
- We will encourage each child to look beyond himself in wonder and faith to the Author of goodness. We will use study, counsel and thought to keep our mind informed, our insight clear, our judgement fair, and use with fidelity such personal knowledge of our children and their families as may be entrusted in us.
- And we promise that we will be loyal to our school and colleagues, and that we will do all in our power to uphold the honour and dignity of our profession.