Minnieland is an exclusive registered crèche and Pre-school. Our focus is on a warm and friendly environment giving exposure to all our children in all fields: education, social interaction and extra mural activities.
We operate our school on a Christian basis and believe each child is unique; our children are still babies and need not only an education but a stable emotional foundation. We have an exclusive environment for our children and parents, and want our families to feel that their school is safe and a home away from home.
Minnieland caters for the working parent, providing for all the needs of you and your child.
- Education: Weekly assessments, progress reports, school reports.
- Teachers are experienced and qualified and offer an all rounded education.
- School readiness: children will be ready for all private schools and government levels.
- Parent communication: liaise with parents on education and emotional aspects termly or if required earlier.
- Potty training from the age of 18 months.
- Daily communication: Ages birth – 2 years: Full daily report consisting of nappy changes, feeding, medication given and accident reports. Ages 3 years – 6 years: Whatsapp group for each class, teachers to parent communication on a daily basis.
- Weekly Themes – parent interaction with children as per their day at school. i.e Weekly Theme: Our Body, parents would have the opportunity to discuss this at home and reinforce the education from school; this allows the parent to stay involved with their child’s education.
- Variety of extra Murals offered at school.
- Extra Mural Activities: Ballet, Dance Mouse, X-fit Kidz, Swimming, Pottery, Little Kickers, Rugby Tots, Build em Brix and Tumbling Tigers .
- Swimming lessons: only extra mural that is outside of school grounds. Children are transported to a trusted swimming school in Lonehill.
- Please note that murals are offered on an extra termly charge to parents and payable to the third party. All the coaches are professional and come to the school on a weekly basis.
- School concerts.
- Christmas, Easter functions.
- School visits: relating to themes e.g. puppet shows, animal and reptile visits.
- Operating hours: 07:00am -17:30pm
- Closure of school: Open throughout the year and only close on public holidays. Annual closure is from the last Thursday before Christmas and re open on the first Tuesday after New Year’s.
- We cater for children between the age’s birth to six years.
- We are linked to a 24-hour response unit that caters for all other emergencies.
- All meals provided.
"Dedicated to professionalism and perfection"
Happy Birthday Mickey Class: 04 January Nicholas 12 January Hunter and Aiden 29 January Hlelo Pluto Class: 17 January Kopano Goofy Class: 14 January Liyema Happy Birthday to all our little ones!! You all are getting so big! Congratulations to the parents on all your little one’s Birthdays.
Once a year Minnieland hosts a fun day for all the parents and children to come and enjoy. We arrange activities for both big and small to enjoy. This year our theme was food around the world where each class had to decorate and prepare foods known to their country for everyone to enjoy. Where […]