Welcome to Minnieland
Minnieland is an exclusive registered crèche and Pre-school. Our focus is on a warm and friendly environment giving exposure to all our children in all fields: education, social interaction and extra mural activities.
We operate our school on a Christian basis and believe each child is unique; our children are still babies and need not only an education but a stable emotional foundation. We have an exclusive environment for our children and parents, and want our families to feel that their school is safe and a home away from home.
Minnieland caters for the working parent, providing for all the needs of you and your child.
- Education: Weekly assessments, progress reports, school reports.
- Teachers are experienced and qualified and offer an all rounded education.
- School readiness: children will be ready for all private school levels.
- Parent communication: liaise with parents on education and emotional aspects termly or if required earlier.
- Potty training from the age of 18 months.
- Daily communication: Ages birth – 2 years: Full daily report consisting of nappy changes, feeding, medication given and accident reports. Ages 3 years – 6 years: Communication book, teachers to parent communication on a daily basis.
- Weekly Themes – parent interaction with children as per their day at school. i.e Weekly Theme: Our Body, parent would have the opportunity to discuss this at home and reinforce the education from school; this allows the parent to stay involved with their child’s education.
- Music – Qualified music teacher on a weekly basis, which is included in the school fees.
- Variety of extra Murals offered at school.
- Extra Mural Activities: Ballet, Soccer, Monkeynastix, Hip hop, Computer Crèche.
- Swimming lessons: only extra mural that is outside of school grounds. Children are transported to a trusted swimming school in Lonehill.
- Please note that murals are offered on an extra termly charge to parents and payable to the third party. All the coaches are professional and come to the school on a weekly basis.
- School concerts.
- Christmas, Easter functions.
- School visits: relating to themes e.g. puppet shows, animal and reptile visits.
- Operating hours: 07:00am -17:30pm
- Closure of school: Open throughout the year and only close on public holidays. Annual closure is from the last Thursday before Christmas and re open on the first Tuesday after New Year’s.
- We cater for children between the age’s birth to six years.
- We are linked to a 24-hour response unit that caters for all other emergencies.
- All meals provided.
“Dedicated to professionalism and perfection”